Welcome to EDUPLAN!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of EDUPLAN‘s Website.
EDUPLAN is located at: Dubai, UAE
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use EDUPLAN‘s website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she
- Unless otherwise stated, EDUPLAN and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on EDUPLAN All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.eduplanuae.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.eduplanuae.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.eduplanuae.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.eduplanuae.com
- Redistribute content from EDUPLAN.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post their reviews. EDUPLAN does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of EDUPLAN, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws EDUPLAN shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
EDUPLAN reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- Eduplan may include third party website links or contents and disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of those websites.
- Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Orders & Delivery Timelines.
- We will update all category products until their stocks lasts. If any products are unavailable we will temporary discontinue in our website until the new stock arrives.
- All orders of goods will be delivered within 3 working days except Friday, Saturday and all other public holidays.
- We will take reasonable steps to meet any estimated delivery date. However delivery times cannot be guaranteed, for example occasionally delivery may be affected by factors beyond our control example weather, traffic etc.
- If we are not able to deliver the whole of the Order at one time due to operational reasons or shortage of stock, we will deliver the order in instalments. We will not charge you extra delivery costs for this. If you ask us to deliver the Order in instalments, we may charge you extra delivery costs. Each instalment shall constitute a separate contract. If we are late delivering an instalment or one instalment is faulty, that will not entitle you to cancel any other instalment.
- Eduplan will deliver the goods all over UAE
- Orders over AED 500– Free Delivery in Dubai and for Orders less than AED500 – A delivery charge will be applicable.
- Orders over AED1000- Free delivery in other emirates and for orders less than AED1000 delivery charges will be applicable.
Return and Refund Policy
- If the item you have received is damaged, defective we will refund you the full amount through a credit note . Please make sure the goods are in their original form including all packaging, are unused and all seals are unbroken.
- Notice of damage / incorrect delivery / non-delivery of goods / damage or loss of goods in transit: If upon receipt your goods are damaged, incomplete, incorrect or short delivered, notification must be made within 3 working days of delivery. Claims outside this period will not be accepted.
- Items once purchased will not be returned and no refund shall be made unless found faulty during delivery.
- Cancelling the order is possible subject to certain terms and conditions. For more please contact email@example.com.
- Cash on delivery is the only option we are providing when payment is concerned.
- The images used in this website are for viewing only.