Designed for applications that require a more permanent label, the PT-9800PCN desktop network thermal label printer prints truly laminated labels on demand. Although conventional thermal transfer printed labels are fade resistant, durable, and may be used in extreme temperatures, a laminated label offers additional protection against chemicals, moisture and abrasion. These high quality laminated labels are printed at 360 dpi resolution and have a glossy clear finish that makes them ideal for serial number labels in manufacturing, calibration and asset management stickers in quality management, parts and product identification labels in warehouse, specimen identification in clinical labs, and for markings in harsh environment applications.
With a small footprint and attractive industrial design and small footprint, the fast 3.1 ips print speed makes this laminated network thermal label printer suitable for use in line for manufacturing applications. A built-in automatic cutter reliably trims the continuous label to your desirable length, one at a time or configure it to half-cut multiple labels onto a strip for easy label removal.
Unlike other thermal transfer label printers, changing consumables is simple and virtually trouble-free because the PT-9800PCN uses TZ and HG tapes, true drop-in cartridges that contain all the consumables: ink ribbon, adhesive back media and lamination preloaded and ready to go – no adjustments are necessary!
Although designed to be a GDI network printer, fully compatible with Windows® 7 and other Windows® OS computers, the PT-9800PCN network thermal barcode label printer can also be used with other operating systems and standalone devices like a bar code scanner, keyboard, medical or test equipment. Built around a mechanism with a long history of reliability, the PT-9800PCN comes with a 2-year limited warranty and toll free customer support, and everything you need to start printing labels, including AC adapter, HG tape, USB cable and a CD that also includes the powerful but easy to use design software application, PT-Editor. With this combination of high performance, versatility and reliability, why not experience this for yourself and see why the PT-9800PCN is the best value desktop bar code and label printer for professional quality and harsh environment applications.
● Complete barcode software and network label printing solution
● Prints high quality, extremely durable laminated thermal transfer labels
● Compatible with Windows® OS computers, including Windows® 7⊃2;
● Drop in tape cartridge design helps make media replacement simple and trouble free
● Includes PT-Editor 5 professional barcode and label design/print software application
● Download templates and print from a barcode scanner, keyboard, or other standalone device
● Prints high quality 360 dpi text, graphics and barcodes
● Fast, host based printing – up to 3.1 ips⊃1;
● Reliable built-in automatic cutter
● 10/100 Base TX Ethernet, USB 2.0 (host and peripheral) and RS-232C serial interface connectivity