The PT-9700PC desktop barcode label printer prints truly laminated labels on demand, and is designed for applications that require a more permanent label. Although conventional thermal transfer printed labels are durable, fade resistant and may be used in extreme temperatures, a laminated label offers additional protection against abrasion, chemicals and moisture. Printed at 360 dpi resolution, these high quality laminated labels have a glossy clear finish that makes them ideal for serial number labels in manufacturing, parts and product identification labels in warehouse, calibration and asset management stickers in quality management, specimen identification in clinical labs, and for markings in harsh environment applications.
With an attractive industrial design and small footprint, the fast 3.1 ips print speed makes this desktop thermal barcode label printer suitable for use in line for manufacturing applications. A built-in automatic cutter reliably trims the continuous label to your desirable length, one at a time or configure it to half-cut multiple labels into a strip for easy label removal.
Unlike other thermal transfer label printers, changing consumables is simple and virtually trouble-free because the PT-9700PC uses HG and TZ tapes, true drop- in cartridges that contain all the consumables: ink ribbon, adhesive back media and lamination preloaded and ready to go – no adjustments are necessary!
Although designed to be a GDI printer, fully compatible with Windows® 7 and other Windows® OS computers, the PT-9700PC can also be used with other operating systems and standalone devices⊃3; like a barcode scanner, keyboard, medical or test equipment. Built around a mechanism with a long history of reliability, the PT-9700PC comes with a 2-year limited warranty and toll free customer support, and everything you need to start printing labels, including HG tape, AC adapter, USB cable and a CD that also includes PT-Editor 5, powerful but easy to use design software application.
With this combination of high performance, versatility and reliability, why not experience this for yourself and see why the PT-9700PC is the best value desktop bar code and label printer for professional quality and harsh environment applications.
● Complete barcode software and laminated label printing solution
● Prints high quality, extremely durable laminated thermal transfer labels
● Compatible with Windows® OS computers, including Windows® 7
● Drop in tape cartridge design helps make media replacement simple and trouble free
● Includes PT-Editor 5 professional barcode and label design/print software application
● Prints high quality 360 dpi text, graphics and barcodes
● Fast, host based printing – up to 3.1 ips
● Reliable built-in automatic cutter
● USB 2.0 and RS-232C serial interface connectivity
● Attractive, small footprint printer design